Seasonal Cooking for health
Friday 21st April
Eating seasonally lies at the heart of what we do at Field Food, and we believe it holds the secret to feeling deeply nourished and energised.
As a nutritional therapist and cook, Libby has created this hands-on workshop to introduce the foundations of seasonal eating and share simple ways that you can boost the nutritional value and digestibility of your food.
Libby will share her knowledge on the restorative herbs and nourishing foods that are available in Spring, and will guide you through making delicious recipes that will form your kitchen toolkit.
You will learn:
- the benefits of including fermented foods in your diet
- how to sprout and grow micro greens
- the benefits of including seasonal wild foods and herbs in your diet
- how to make pulses and grains more digestible
- how to make mineral-rich broths and delicious recipes to use them in
- simple tricks and recipes such as herbal infusions, dressings and dips
You will leave feeling confident and grounded in the kitchen with a deep understanding of how to nourish yourself and the ones you love. Find pleasure in building your toolkit, giving you the foundation to create your own nourishing kitchen, stocked with the things you need for quick, delicious, and nourishing meals.
Friday 21st April, 10am — 3pm
Workshop price £150 per person
All materials are provided
A seasonal lunch and refreshments are included
Please read our workshop FAQs and access page before booking.
Out of stock